The Investment Management Exhibition (IME), scheduled for 19-21 May 2015 is a marketplace for investment decision makers and is a unique platform for bringing together entrepreneurs, governments, investors and financiers. It represents a unique opportunity to meet or showcase investment projects to very carefully selected visitors with buying authority and create face-to-face contacts.
The strategic goal of IME is the presentation of investment projects and possibilities in Public Private Partnership (PPP), Commercial Property and Energy and mining.
Exhibitors include Ministries of Economy, Finance, Energy, Mining, Tourism, Agriculture and Education, incl. Agencies for export, public relations, procurement and promoting foreign investment. Also local government, such as cantons, prefectures, municipalities, urban planners.
Following additional exhibitors are also present:
- Economic zones: duty-free zones, cross-border industrial parks, location marketing agencies
- Banks and insurance: central banks, investment banks, microfinance Institutions
- Financial markets: stock exchanges
- Funds: investment funds, saving funds, hedge funds like those on FX Hedging sites, pension funds, investment clubs
- Companies: corporations, listed joint stock companies, property investment companies, investment consulting agencies, auditing companies, facility management companies, energy generators, green energy and energy distribution companies, oil and gas, mining and metals, insurance and asset management, telecommunications and IT
- Business associations: chambers of commerce, industry associations, financial and insurance associations.
Each country has the opportunity to present Market and industry reports, Business and tax law information, Customs and tariff conditions, International project notifications, Calls for tender and business contacts, Practical business information for investors.
IME is an Investment Platform for local government which enables Cities and regions to attract investors to their municipality and promote their city as business location for new companies.
Additional information is available on www.ime-europe.eu
ECIKS Members can benefit 20% discount if they register with the code ECIKS2015.